Please note that:
- By using our services, you will be deemed to have consented to our collection, use, storage and disclosure of your relevant information in accordance with this policy.
- If the information you authorize us to collect and use includes information of others, you need to obtain prior permission from the relevant right holder by yourself.
- In this policy, “personal information” means information that can be used alone or in combination with other information to identify an individual.
- Scope of Application of this Policy
- This policy applies to this website and all ForwardX websites and products and services that are displayed on or linked to this policy. Depending on the specific product or service, we may also clarify specific information collection or processing situations in the form of supplemental policies or individual privacy tips.
- This Policy does not apply to services provided to you by other third parties.
- If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, please contact us at LDFAIR@forwardx.com
- Collection and Use
- When you use the website or the products and services of ForwardX, ForwardX will collect your personal information according to this policy, including the personal information you provide on your own initiative and the personal information you authorize ForwardX to collect directly. We may also obtain personal information from third-party sources that is necessary for you to use the products or services of ForwardX, as permitted by law or as previously authorized by you.
- The content of the personal information we collect and the manner in which we collect it depends on the content of the products or services that you use. For example:
- When you browse ForwardX website, we automatically collect network traffic data, such as IP and data collected through cookies, including the number of visits, duration of visits, and user preferences.
- If you express an interest in obtaining additional information about our services, using our “Contact Us” or similar features, registering to use our website, registering for an event or webinar, or downloading certain content, we may ask you to provide us with your contact information, such as your name, title, company name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or user name and password.
- We also collect information about you from other sources that have your authorization or permission, including third parties from whom we purchase personal data, and combine that information with the personal data you provide. For example, obtaining personal data through third party providers of business contact information, including mailing addresses, job titles, email addresses, telephone numbers, intent data (user behavior data), IP addresses, social media profiles, et cetera.
- In addition, the collection or use of non-identifying information may be involved in the process of ForwardX providing products or services to you, such as the statistics of summarizing number of visits to the website. We make every effort to segregate personal information from non-identifiable information and use it separately; if it is not possible to distinguish, it will be treated as personal information.
- We will collect, use, store, make available to the public and protect your user information as agreed in this policy when providing specific services to you.
- We will only collect your personal information for the purposes agreed to in this Policy. If you choose not to provide us with information that is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected (and we will make every effort to provide you with such information), we may not be able to provide you with the relevant products or services, or respond to or resolve the problems you encounter.
- We use the information you submit and that we collect about you for the following purposes.
- Securing or enhancing system security, such as user authentication, security protection, error or fault-finding, fraud detection archiving and backup.
- Authenticating and managing partners.
- Updating, expanding and analyzing our records, identifying new customers, producing more targeted advertising, providing relevant email content and event promotions to provide services that may be of interest to you.
- To send you information, notifications or business communications in order to provide the Services to you, including, but not limited to, push notifications necessary for the use of the Services.
- In order to maintain and improve the services through data analysis and research.
- We may design, develop, and promote new products and services based on statistical data of user information; we may share such statistical information with the public or third parties, provided that such statistical information does not contain any identifying information and unit names of you.
- To comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements or relevant industry standards.
- We will again inform you and obtain your express consent before using User Information beyond the purpose for which it was collected or beyond the scope of which it is directly or reasonably related.
- With your consent, we will
- send you emails, SMS (including commercial SMS), tweets, etc. for the purpose of promoting or advertising ForwardX services and products.
- use cookie data to better understand your behavior, to improve feature design, to optimize user experience, or to provide better services to you.
- ForwardX may ask third parties to provide online promotional materials. Third parties may use pixel tags or similar technologies to collect your personal information when you visit the site. Also, third parties may use and collect information in order to push information to you about services and products that may be of interest to you from Spiritual Motion.
- Sharing, Transfer and Public Disclosure
We will not share your user information with any companies, organizations and individuals outside of us unless we have your consent. Currently, we may share your personal information in the following situations.
- Sharing with your permission and consent.
- Sharing your user information externally in accordance with laws and regulations, as required for litigation or arbitration resolution, or as requested by administrative or judicial authorities in accordance with the law.
- To facilitate transactions or assist in dispute resolution, in some cases only sharing your user information to facilitate transactions or to handle disputes or controversies between you and others.
- Sharing with authorized partners: We may engage trusted partners to provide the Services, so we may share certain of your user information with our partners to provide better customer service and optimize the user experience. We will only share your User Information for purposes that are legal, legitimate, necessary, specific, and explicit, and only as much User Information as is necessary to provide the Services. Our partners do not have the right to use the shared user information for any other purpose.
- Currently, our authorized partners include the following types: customers, affiliates, sponsors, vendors, service providers, social networking media, affiliated customers, and other partners.
- We are committed to making these disclosures only for purposes that are legal, legitimate, necessary, specific, and explicit, and to provide only the information necessary to achieve those purposes. We will also manage our recipients through strict access, confidentiality agreements, auditing and monitoring, and require them to handle the relevant information with confidentiality and security measures than those required by this policy.
We will not transfer your user information to any company, organization or individual, except for the following.
- Transfers where consent has been obtained.
- In the event of a merger, acquisition or bankruptcy and liquidation involving the transfer of User Information, we will require the new company or organization holding your User Information to continue to be bound by this Policy, or we will require that company or organization to seek your authorized consent again.
- Public Disclosure
We will only disclose your User Information publicly if we
- With your express consent or based on your unsolicited choice, we may disclose your User Information publicly.
- We may disclose your user information publicly if compelled to do so by law, legal process, litigation or governmental authority.
Your prior authorized consent is not required for the sharing, transfer or public disclosure of your User Information in the following circumstances.
- In connection with national security and national defense security.
- Related to public safety, public health, or vital public interest.
- Related to crime investigation, prosecution, trial and sentence enforcement, etc.
- For the purpose of safeguarding your or other individuals’ life, property and other significant legitimate rights and interests but for which it is difficult to obtain your consent.
- User information that you disclose to the public at your own discretion.
- User information collected from legitimate public disclosures, such as legitimate news reports, government information disclosure and other channels.
We attach great importance to the security of your information. We strive to take all reasonable and feasible measures to protect your user information. We take precautions, including organizational, technical and physical measures, to prevent accidental or unlawful access, public disclosure, use, modification, damage or loss of data.
- We will take feasible and effective steps to avoid collecting unrelated user information. We will retain your user information only for as long as is necessary to achieve the purposes described in this Policy. Upon expiration, we will immediately delete or anonymize such information, unless an extended retention period is required or permitted by law.
- Although we follow generally accepted standards for the protection of personal data, the Internet environment does not provide 100% storage or transmission method. We will endeavor to ensure the security of any information you send us. However, you are solely responsible for protecting your password, restricting access to your device and logging out of the Site at the end of a session.
- In the unfortunate event of a user information security incident (leakage, loss, etc.), we will promptly inform you, in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations, of: the basic situation and possible impact of the security incident, the disposal measures we have taken or will take, the suggestions you can independently prevent and reduce the risk, and the remedial measures for you. At the same time, we will also take the initiative to report the disposition of user information security events in accordance with the requirements of regulatory authorities.
- We will store your user information in the territory of the People’s Republic of China, and if we need to transfer user information outside of China for business purposes in accordance with applicable laws, we will obtain your prior consent and inform you of the purpose, recipient, security measures, security risks, etc. of the user information leaving the country.
- Your rights
- In accordance with the relevant Chinese laws, regulations and standards, as well as the common practices of other countries and regions, we protect your personal information subject rights, including the right of access, correction, deletion, etc. in accordance with the law. You can exercise your above rights by yourself in accordance with the specific product or service, or you can contact us at any time to deal with it. When you apply to exercise these rights, we may require you to verify your identity in order to protect the security of the information and the business system.
- Please be aware that some of your requests may not be responded to for legitimate reasons such as legal and regulatory requirements, safeguarding information security, technical limitations, etc.
- Please be aware that when you delete information from our service, we may not immediately delete the corresponding information in our backup system, but will delete such information when the backup is updated.
- Responding to your request above
For security purposes, you may be required to provide a written request or other methods to prove your identity. We may ask you to verify your identity before we process your request.
We will not be able to respond to your request in the following circumstances.
- In connection with the performance of obligations imposed by laws and regulations.
- Directly related to national security, national defense security.
- Directly related to public safety, public health, and vital public interests.
- Directly related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and execution of judgments, etc.
- Where there is sufficient evidence of subjective malice or abuse of rights by the subject of the user information
- For the purpose of safeguarding the life, property and other significant legitimate rights and interests of the user information subject or other individuals
- When responding to the request of the user information subject will lead to serious damage to the legitimate rights and interests of the user information subject or other individuals or organizations
- Those involving trade secrets.
- Cookies and similar technologies
- In order to ensure the proper functioning of the website, to provide you with an easier access experience, and to recommend content that may be of interest to you, when you visit our website, we or an authorized third party may place a cookie on your browser and/or device that collects information about your online activities over time and across different sites, including personal data.
- With the help of cookies, it is possible to store data such as your preferences. When you visit again, we will display the information you need.
- You can manage cookies according to your preferences, and you can also clear all cookies saved on your computer. most web browsers have a function to block cookies. However, if cookies are blocked, you will need to change your user settings yourself each time you visit a website. For details on how to change your browser settings, please visit the relevant settings page of the browser you are using.
- In addition to cookies, we use other similar technologies such as web beacons and pixel tags on our websites. Web beacons are usually transparent images embedded in websites or emails; with the help of pixel tags, we are able to know whether you have received information from us. If you do not want your activity to be tracked in this way, you can unsubscribe at any time.
- We may also collect phone logs, device event information and location information if you use certain features of our services on your mobile device.
- We are committed to using the information collected by cookies and related technologies for the sole purpose of improving the quality of our services/products and optimizing the user experience, and we will not use it for any purpose other than those described in this policy. In addition, we undertake to exert our best efforts to bind third party partners whose websites or services are linked to ours to comply with the rules and restrictions of cookies and related technology requirements under this policy.
- Protection of Minors
- Our products, websites and services are not directed at minors. We do not knowingly collect personal data from children. Minors should use our services or provide information to us with the consent of their parents or guardians.
- In the case of information collected from a minor user with parental consent, we will only use or publicly disclose this information as permitted by law, with the express consent of the parent or guardian, or as necessary to protect the minor.
- If we become aware that personal information about children has been collected without prior verifiable parental consent, we will attempt to remove the relevant information as soon as possible, but please note that we may not be able to completely or fully remove content or information because, for example, some content may have been republished to our site by other visitors.
- Worldwide transfer
- In principle, user information that we collect and generate within the People’s Republic of China will be stored in the People’s Republic of China.
- As we provide our products or services through resources and servers located around the world, your personal data may be collected, transferred and stored by us in China and by our affiliates and third parties located in other countries/regions with your authorized consent.
- As a result, your personal data may be processed outside your jurisdiction and in countries that are not bound to do so and may not provide the same level of data protection as in your jurisdiction. In such cases, we will ensure that your user information is adequately and equally protected within the People’s Republic of China by entering into appropriate back-to-back agreements, or we will require your prior consent to such international data transfers.
- How this Policy is updated
- We may update this Policy from time to time and will also update the according date at the top of this Policy.
- How to Contact Us
If you have any questions regarding this Policy, please contact us at LDFAIR@forwardx.com.